Hi. I'm a Cow and I'm extremely bored. Hear me MOOOO.
Cos I'm bored and Cheryl made me do this; I shall.
What were you doing in secondary school?
-Screaminggg
-Running around doing retarded things
-Pulling people's shorts down
-Running away from Angry and Stewpittt Teachers for example our HOY
-Laughinggggg
Five of your favourite singers / bands?
-The Academy Is..
-FFTL /FFAF
-Panic!
-Oasis
-Matchbook
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire?
- Save some of the Money so I can use it when I'm no longer a Millionaire.
- Get my own room
- Go grocery shoppinggggg
- Own the Skippy peanut butter Factory and ALLLLLL the Candy Empires
- Shop
Five bad habits?
- Biting my nails
- Laughing too much
- Burping too loudly (actually it isn't a Bad habit, it's a good way of realeasing wind from your body)
- Getting lost in LALA Land
- Watching too much teeeveee (?)
Five things you like doing?
- Eating
- Burping
- Screaming, Laughing, anything that needs me to use my Diaphragm and energy
- Sleeping
- being a Loser, kthx
Five things you would never buy, wear or get?
- those Ah Beng or Ah Lian tees
- A pet (y'know an animal..)
- A skirt or a dress lah
- those studded leather jackets skin heads wear
- Heels or any type of shoes that has an inclination
Five favourite things?
- Candyyy
- Peanut butter
- Music
- The Cyber Worrrldddd
- My Friends. Wait, are friends THINGS? I ponder...
Five people to do this?
- Yuslina
- Michelle
- SISTAHHH; Thongsieee
-Zoe's boyfriend
- I dont know; Eugeeeeenne?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home